To sponsor a Child is to:
- restore their dignity
- give them joy
- provide them with food
- give them a proper education
- encourage respect for human values’
Why donate via Sai Children?
Sai Children provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to support children and youth in India while truly understanding and experiencing the social impact of your donations.
– Tax deductible: Support school children with a single tax-deductible donation.
– Member services: Access Saichildren’s services, tools, and team.
– No fees: 100% of what we receive goes directly to the school.
Our school is much more than a school. It not only supports children and youth but also has a significant local impact on:
-Rights and Protection
Children are the future. By acting today we can provide them access to education, health, and rights to ensure a better future for them and for society.
– Unprecedented opportunity: 42% of the world’s population is under the age of 24 (UN population division, World population prospects, the 2015 revision)
– To educate a child: app. 124 million children and youth have either never started school or have dropped out (UNESCO, Policy paper 22, Fact sheet 31, July 2015)
– To protect a child: 5.5 million children are victims of forced labor and human trafficking (ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour, 2012).
– To empower a child: 73 million youth worldwide age 15-24 are looking for work (Global employment trends for youth, ILO 2013).
– To heal a child: 33.6 of every 1000 infants die before reaching 1 year of age (The world bank data catalog, 2013)